- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $2,000
- Website: http://www.nwws.org/About/Foundation.aspx
- Phone: 425-644-4245
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: http://www.nwws.org/About/Foundation.aspx
Northwest Watercolor Foundation is an arm of the Northwest Watercolor society. The foundation offers a scholarship worth $2,000 each year in support of the visual arts. Qualified applicants are selected on merit.
According to the foundation’s statement on their website, deserving and eligible candidates have the opportunity of securing the scholarship.
Students with exemplary performance in the visual arts have an advantage in the application for scholarship.
The scholarship further encourages enrollment in degree courses.
Students in full-time undergraduate studies in the visual arts receive special consideration in the selection stage.
The submission of sample visual art works during the application stage is aimed at facilitation of evaluation for scholarship award. The organization also encourages the presentation of art beyond the use of computer technology.
The Northwest Watercolor Foundation gives guidance on the eligibility of candidates for the award of the scholarship. The applicants need to have fulfill the following provisions:
- Enrollment in full-time undergraduate art major
- Enrollment in a community college or University in Washington, Oregon or Idaho
- Proof of work in two-dimensional media
How to Apply
Applicants for the scholarship are requested to check on their eligibility status prior to commencement with application. The applicant should follow these steps in the course of application:
- Visit the scholarship application page and download the application forms,
- Fill the applications and attach the required documents,
- Submit the documents through the online upload link