- Deadline: Not Available
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: Not Available
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: Not Available
Even though home schooling is one of the best ways to educate a child some people cannot afford paying all the expenses so, thanks to generous donators, the FEAST is pleased to give educational scholarships to families who have a financial need.
The organization is named the Family Educators Alliance of South Texas and it is a non profit foundation comprised of homeschooling families.
The family of the applicant and possible future recipient has to promise to volunteer 1 day each month at FEAST, 7735 Mockingbird Lane,San Antonio,TX 78229.
Just as any other scholarship, this one also has certain requirements that you need to fulfill in order to qualify for it.
You should meet the following:
- Your family must live in Bexar, Kendall, Guadalupe, Wilson, Atascosa, Medina, Bandera, Comal, or Blanco Counties
- Children must be in the range of 6 to 18 years of age as of September 1 of the applicable school year
- You family must have successfully completed at least one year of home schooling
- Your Family agrees to partner with FEAST by volunteering at FEAST once each month
- Applicant’s family must meet the income eligibility guidelines.
Income Eligibility requirements are related to your total family income combined with the total number of people in household.
How to Apply
If you consider yourself eligible for this amazing award, we suggest you apply for it, by downloading the Scholarship Application from the scholarship provider’s official website.
You are supposed to hand in your completed application, in person, to the FEAST Office by 4pm on June 15th.
It would be considered an incomplete applications if you submit it without a photo, and verification form and they will not be accepted.
FEAST Home School Scholarship Application will require that you provide personal information related to your family and yourself as well as answering some of the questions such as:
- Are you a subscriber to the FEAST Website?
- Are you involved with: FEAST Co-op FEAST Sports Member of: Support Group THSC HSLDA Other Church Name Pastor Church Phone?
You will need to mention person who will accept to write a Reference Letter during the application process in which he/she will speak about the things he/she consider important about your family’s homeschooling.