The award of this scholarship is the result of funding from Grozinger Law, P.A., with the position of a domestic violence attorney.
The $250 scholarship award is set to encourage domestic law students in the pursuit of career courses related to domestic law.
The Grozinger Law, P.A. is specialized in criminal and civil rights law. The scholarship is geared toward the exploration of domestic issues affecting students in pursuit of domestic law-related courses. The submission of an essay highlighting the main aspects of domestic law is one of the main criteria for evaluation of the applications.
Exploring domestic issues from a legal perspective forms the major concerns of this scholarship award. High school students in their final year of study, and with the prospects of pursuing a course in domestic law also have the opportunity for application of this scholarship.
The eligibility for this scholarship award requires that the applicant must;
- Be a high school student in their final year of study or enrolled for an undergraduate course in domestic law,
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a minimum GPA score of 3.0,
- Be a resident of the United States,
How to Apply
The application process as set out by the organization requires that the applicant;
- Fill-out application documents,
- Uploads the requested documents along with academic transcript and essay on the given topic,
- Submits the application according to IRS guidelines,
- look-out for notification on qualification for the scholarship award