- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 2
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://www.diamondmansion.com/scholarship/
- Phone: 800-518-0240
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 550 S. Hill St. # 710 Los Angeles, Ca 90013
A bi-annual $1,000 scholarship targeting students who are getting married and are also actively applying to or already enrolled in an accredited college, university, or technical/career/online/trade school.
Diamond Mansion is a diamond jewelry manufacturer based in Los Angeles, helping clients all over the world customize and design their dream diamond engagement rings.
They offer a bi-yearly $1,000 scholarship for students either already enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college, university, or technical/career/online/trade school. In order to be eligible, the applicants should be engaged to get married in the near future.
The main requirement for the application is writing a maximum 500 words essay describing how an undergraduate or graduate application can better prepare someone to become a life partner and/or a parent.
One winner will be selected twice per year, in fall and in spring. The deadline for the fall application is September 30, 2020 and Diamond Mansion will notify the winner within fourteen business days after the deadline. The funding will be awarded directly to the student.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the United States or international students with valid visas
- They must be either applying to or currently enrolled in a two- or four-year college, university, or technical/career/online school based in the United States
- They must be engaged to get married
- Previous winners of this scholarship are not eligible to apply
How to Apply
Candidates must write an essay of maximum 500 words describing how they think earning an undergraduate or graduate degree will prepare them for being a life partner and/or parent. No later than September 30 2020, the essay should be submitted as a .doc or .docx attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Diamond Mansion Scholarship Application,” including the following additional information:
- Phone number
- Name of school the applicant is currently attending or is planning to attend