A $1000 scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students who have battled cancer or been affected by it.
DallasCarAccidentLawyers.net is an attorney service working on connecting drivers with expert car accident lawyers, specializing in the specific details of their individual case.
They offer an annual $1000 scholarship to undergraduate or graduate students who have been affected by cancer or who have an ill relative/friend etc. The aim of this need-based scholarship is to inspire the young people lead their lives properly and make a difference in the world.
The applicants are required to write a 500-100 words essay on a topic selected from the following: 1) how their personal (or their loved one’s) living with cancer has affected their life plans, especially in connection to their higher education, 2) what do they think can make the biggest difference on how society deals with cancer, or 3) what obstacles faced by people with cancer can be disseminated to a general public.
The deadline for the application is December 15, 2021.
- Applicants should be either enrolled in an American high school (seniors) and be already accepted to a college or university, or pursue an academic undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university in the United States.
- The applicants, or someone they love, have/has been diagnosed with cancer
- The applicants’ minimum GPA is of 3.0.
How to Apply
The applicants must fill the online application form on the scholarship’s homepage by December 15 2021, including the following information and documentation:
- The applicant’s full name, address and contact details
- Information regarding his/her school, college or university and expected graduation date
- The applicant’s most recent transcript
- The essay in PDF format (maximum size: 2 MB)
At the end of their application form, each applicant has to certify that all the information provided in the form and the attached materials are true, correct and complete.