- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: http://cic-wealth.com/cic-wealth-for-financial-excellence-scholarship-2016/
- Phone: (301) 812-4608 (Gaithersburg), (410) 363-4683 (Owings Mills, MD), (202) 299-1290 (Washington, DC)
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 9841 Washingtonian Blvd. Suite 415, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
A $500 annual scholarship for talented American students attending or planning to attend a community college, college or university in the Spring semester of 2021.
CIC Wealth is a business and financial planning office aiming to build solid financial plans for their customers. They work with a great variety of individuals, including business owners, female executives, professional athletes, people facing various kinds of transitions, retirees, family trusts and foundations etc.
Each year they offer a $500 scholarship to American citizens either enrolled in a community college, college or university in the United States or planning to enroll in the near futures.
In order to apply, students must write their opinions about how to fight against the prevalent ‘consumer debt epidemic’ contemporary American society faces (nowadays, an average US household has more than $15000 in credit card debt and in most of the cases the debt begins during or shortly after graduation).
The deadline for the application is October 31, 2020 and the winner will be selected and notified by November 30, 2020.
- Be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a current GPA of at least 3.0 and pursue any field of study
- Be either enrolled or planning to enroll in a community college, college, or university in the Spring semester of 2021
How to Apply
Applicants must submit by email no later than October 31, 2020 a 500+ words essay about how to fight against the increasing consumer debts characterizing average American households.
In their email, the candidates should also include their full name and mailing address.