A $500 scholarships for high-school, undergraduate or graduate students of Asian descent who are enrolled in a higher education program in the United States.
Johnson & Moo is a firm of experienced attorneys specialized in the practice of entertainment law (including music, television, film, art, video game) and app law, dedicated to helping clients navigate the exciting but complex world of online and offline entertainment.
They offer a $500 scholarship to high-school, undergraduate or graduate students who are of Asian descent and are studying in an accredited college or university in America.
The applicants are required to write a 450 to 700 words essay providing three ideas on how new businesses can use media to increase their revenue. Submissions which do not meet the minimum word criteria and/or are plagiarizing other sources will be disqualified.
The deadline for the application is September 7, 2020 and the winner will be notified on September 28, 2020.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an American high school, or pursue an academic undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university in the United States.
- They should be of Asian descent
- They must be at least 18 years of age or older
- They should not be friends or relatives of Kamal Moo and Jovan Johnson
How to Apply
The applicants must submit their essays online by filling an application form on the scholarship’s website no later than September 7, 2020 and include the following additional information:
- Name of the applicant
- His/her email address and phone number
- Information about the applicant’s age (18 or older)
Each applicant is allowed to submit a single essay which must meet the minimum word requirement and not plagiarize other sources. The company reserves the right to require proof of the candidates’ enrollment in a college or university and government identification of their actual age.