A $150 scholarship for American undergraduate and graduate students above 18 years of age currently enrolled in a college or university in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia excluding all the other U.S. territories.
Central Florida is a real estate firm operating since more than 10 years in assisting clients wanting to buy or sell their homes.
They offer an annual $150 scholarship to undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a college or university for the Fall semester.
The applicants are required to write a 500 to 750 words essay describing the pros and cons of living in a planned urban development. The winners will be selected according to their academic, financial and volunteer standing, as well as on the basis of the quality of the essays (content, grammar, style, originality, the facts’ correctness and the logic organization of their thoughts).
The application is open from October 5, 2020 until the November 10, 2020 deadline, and the winners will be notified on November 30, 2020.
- Applicants should be undergraduate or graduate students who are 18 years of age or older and are currently enrolled in a college or university in the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia, excluding all the other U.S. territories.
- Previously announced first place winners from the same competition are not eligible
How to Apply
The applicants must submit their essays via email by November 10, 2020 and include the following additional information:
- Name of the applicant and date of birth
- Information details of his/her college or university
- The applicant’s essay on the recommended topic which should be between 500 and 750 words.
Each applicant is encouraged to send any other information that he/she judges could be helpful for their successful candidacy.