- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 5
- Award Amount: $2,000
- Website: https://ccbank.us/scholarship/
- Phone: 619-268-4800
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 8030 Valdosta Ave, San Diego, California
Every year CC Bank offers scholarships at the sum of $2,000.
They give out five scholarships to students across the US based on a need-based basis and merit based.
CC Bank offers there’s scholarships every year and their deadline is the same for each year: December 31.
They hand out 5 scholarship each year, usually by February 20 of the next year (a little less than 2 months after the deadline).
Their scholarships are available to every individual without any concern to ethnicity, religion, sex and so on.
They are basically take only the financial side into account although it is stated that a high GPA is a plus.
They state on their online page that the applicant must be:
- U.S resident.
- Under the age of 30.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
In addition, you must be already enrolled to your academic institution of choice before applying.
You can apply at any times in your studies, this scholarship fits students in any grade and step of their way.
How to Apply
In order to apply you will have to be eligible to be taken into consideration, once you see you fit their criteria you can send in your application. If you’re not sure if you fit for the scholarship or not you can send them an email and give them your information and ask for their support.
When you’re ready to apply follow these steps:
- Download their PDF application from their webpage.
- Fill out the application (hand written is preferred, better print it).
- Scan the form and send it to their email address.