- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 2
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://www.bodydetails.com/scholarship/
- Phone: 866.708.8645
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: Not Available
A $1000 semi-annual scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students (any major) who worked in the aesthetic, spa, beauty and/or medical fields in the past or would like to do so after graduation.
Body Details is a hair and tattoo laser removal company designed to help people improve their self-image, achieve peace of mind and increase their self-esteem.
They offer a $1000 semi-annual scholarship (Fall and Spring Semester) to current undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in any area or degree program.
The applicants are required to write a 500-1000 words essay (in English), by choosing one out of the two available topics (the first is connected to the applicants’ work experience in the beauty, spa, or medical fields and the influence this experience had for their chosen career path; the second topic is related to the applicants’ personal experiences with unwanted tattoo or body hair which have negatively affected their life).
The deadline for the online application is November 30, 2019 for the Spring semester and July 31 [next year] for the Fall semester.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate college or university in the United States.
- The candidates must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
How to Apply
The applicants must fill the online application form at the scholarship’s website and attach their essays by November 30, 2019 or July 31, 2020, and insert the following additional information:
- Full name of the applicant
- His/her home address, phone number and email
- His/her academic information (college or university details and expected graduation date)
- A copy (unofficial) of their transcript (3MB max)
Each applicant is allowed to submit a single essay.