- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $10,000
- Website: www.limeconnect.com
- Phone: 212.521.4469
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor New York, New York 10022
Lime Connect organization is trying to make lives of people with disabilities more bearable and successful by offering them financial aid related to their education and academic achievement.
High potential university students with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this amazing award and get a chance to advance in their future careers.
The scholarship has been awarded since 2005 and numerous people have achieved their dreams by getting the award.
They could develop themselves through education and in 2019 the new applicants are able to receive $10,000 in the US or $5,000 in Canada which can be used to support their future studies.
If you consider that this scholarship can help you achieve your dreams and get the education you deserve and desire, you should apply for the scholarship, but only if you meet the eligibility requirements due to the fact that if you do not meet them, your application will be rejected.
The eligibility criteria are the following:
- you have to be a current undergraduate or graduate student at a four-year university in the United States or Canada and you have to continue studies as a full-time student in Fall of the year you are applying for the scholarship with a minimum 40% course load
- You have to be pursuing a degree in business/commerce, computer science, engineering, math, physics, statistics or a related discipline and be interested in a career in Financial Services with a focus on Capital Markets preferred
- You have to be a person with a visible or non-visible disability
When it comes to disabilities, those are people who have a long-term or recurring issue that impacts their major activities and almost 90% of disabilities are invisible.
The students with all disabilities are encouraged to apply and it is important to note that previous BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education scholars and applicants are also eligible to apply again if they wish to.
How to Apply
In order to apply, you will first have to log into or join The Lime Network where you will find the link to our online application system.
There you will be asked to provide your contact and education information and your current copy of resume/CV.
Furthermore, you will have to attach a copy of current university transcripts and answer to an essay question.
The essay should be about your career goals and why you are an appropriate candidate for BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship.
Also, one letter of reference from a professor, advisor, supervisor is required.