- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 2
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://www.job-applications.com/scholarships/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Not Available
A $1000 bi-annual scholarship program for undergraduate or graduate students who are working parents currently enrolled in a degree program at a college or university.
Job-Applications.com is a website providing employment assistance to individuals and information on 1500 popular companies in major industries (such as: fast-food, retail, grocery stores, restaurants and hotels).
They offer a bi-annual $1000 scholarship to support current undergraduate or graduate students who have children and are thus classified as working-studying parents. The winner will be featured on the sponsor’s Google Plus webpage.
The eligible applicants are required to write a 600-1000 words essay, outlining three ways to successfully balance parenthood, work and excellence in school.
The deadline for the application is August 13, 2019 and the winner will be notified on August 19, 2019.
- The applicants must be parents of at least one minor child
- They should have at least 18 years of age at the time of the application
- They should be legal residents of the United States
- Applicants should be currently enrolled as undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited college, university, trade school or another accredited secondary institution or program in the United States.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- They have worked an average of minimum 12 hours per week in the previous month (four weeks) before the application
How to Apply
The applicants must complete and submit the official application form by August 13, 2019, attaching their essay (word or PDF file) and including the following additional information:
- Applicant’s full name, mailing address and contact information (email address and phone number)
- Detailed information about their school (name, website, area of study, advisor, advisor’s email)
- Information about the applicant’s current employer and their address