Bestazy giving away $2000 to a student who demonstrates outstanding writing skills and shares the same appreciation for product design as we do here at Bestazy.
We’re asking students from all around the world to write an 800-word essay detailing a product they find easy to use for people of all skill levels, that’s safe and durable.
Tell us about the product and your personal experience using it. How has it simplified your life and the lives of others? What is it that makes your product of choice so unique and beneficial?
- Applicants should be a student currently enrolled in a college program working on either an undergraduate, postgraduate, DA, MA.
- Have exemplary writing skills.
- Ability to write an original 800-word essay on topic outlined above and submit it to editor@Bestazy.com by May 1, 2019.
How to Apply
The entry process is very simple. Interested applicants who meet the eligibility rules should write an 800-word essay and email their essay to our editor at Editor@Bestazy.com by May 1, 2019.
Essays should be submitted as either a .pdf or Word document. In the email, please include a paragraph summarizing your eligibility including the following information:
- Applicant’s name and age
- Name and grade of school they are currently attending
- Contact information (email address works best)
- Attach the essay to the email as .pdf or .doc
Award Amount: $2,000 to be paid to winner via Bank transfer, Paypal, Check, alternative payment methods per request.
- Intended Field of Study: ALL
- Current Grade Level: ALL
- Deadline: May 1, 2018
Winner Announcement: The winner of the scholarship will be posted on May 5, 2018. The recipient will be awarded the $2000 scholarship prize at that time.