- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: http://www.bhdentists.com/scholarship/
- Phone: (310) 278-0600
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Darath@pseos.com
- Address: 5305 E. 2nd St #205 Long Beach, CA 90803
An annual $500 renewable scholarship for any U.S. student who is currently enrolled full-time or part-time in an accredited college or university in the United States.
Bedford Dental Group is an association of dentists based in Beverly Hills, California which have been offering, for more than 30 years, full service general dentistry as well as advanced cosmetic dentistry using the most advanced technology available in the industry.
The offer annually a $500 renewable scholarship to U.S. citizens enrolled in an accredited college or university from the United States, regardless of their chosen major of study. The only requirement for the application is to write an essay describing the candidates’ prior experience with various types of physicians (including but not limited to dentists) and to give ideas and suggestions regarding what measures should be taken by doctors in order to make healthcare a more comfortable experience for their patients.
The essays can be submitted either by email or post and the deadline for the applications is January 23, 2020.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- They must be enrolled full-time or part-time in an accredited college or university in the United States
- Students pursuing any major are eligible to apply
How to Apply
Candidates must declare their interest for this scholarship no later than January 23, 2020 either by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter at the following mailing address: 5305 E. 2nd St #205, Long Beach, CA 90803. In this email/letter they must include the following information/documents:
- Their contact information for the awards notification purposes
- Their student ID number
- An essay describing their previous experience with physicians such as dentists, dermatologists, general clinicians or other types of doctors. In this essay, they should also propose ideas for helping doctors make healthcare a more comfortable experience. Specific examples must be included and the reasoning should be as detailed as possible. The recommended format for the essay should be 12-point, Times New Roman font, double-spaced, one-inch margins.