- Deadline: 01/23/2020
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 17
- Award Amount: $15,000
- Website: https://home.isi.org/students/fellowships
- Phone: 800-526-7022
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 3901 Centerville Road, Wilmington, DE 19807
The Intercollegiate Studies Institute offers a number offers a number of scholarships under its Graduate Fellowship Program, worth between $5,000 to $15,000.
Application for the scholarships is open for students in graduate studies on the American founding.
The graduate fellowship program offers several scholarships for students engaged in graduate studies. The fellowship seeks to contribute to academic excellence. The qualification of graduate students for the scholarships is entirely based on merit.
The numerous opportunities for scholarship increase the chances of securing the offer. Graduate students are highly encourages to apply for these scholarships, which are renewed each year. As the fellowships have no strict guideline upon approval, the success candidate can make use of the award for tuition or upkeep.
The Intercollegiate Studies Institute give the requirements for eligibility on their website. In order to qualify for this scholarship awards, you are required to:
- Be a citizen of the U.S
- Be enrolled for a graduate course for the year 2016-2017
- Be member of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Have enrollment in pre-professional programs such as law, medical, divinity and business.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the scholarships offered by the institution, you are required to:
- Write and present 1,250 – 2,500 essay in response to a given question,
- Preparation of academic writing samples
- Upload the required documents on the scholarships website
- Make direct contact through email.