- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://e-anca.org/Scholarships
- Phone: 210-650-3534
- Fax: 888-742-9910
- Email: Not Available
- Address: The Army Nurse Corps Association 8000 IH-10 West, Suite 600 San Antonio, TX 78230-3887
The main objective of the Army Nurse Corps Association is helping the welfare of the deserving students of the United States of America secure a better future in nursing, anesthesia and related healthcare field.
Army Nurse Corps Association of the United States creates a scholarship program in view of supporting nursing students in the accredited courses like anesthesia, or related healthcare field.
Scholarship funds will be given to deserving students who will qualify the criteria related to the healthcare and nursing courses.
So to speak, though names may sound similar but there is no direct congruence between Army Nurse Corps Association and US Army the Army Nurse Corps or the Reserve Officer Training Corps.+Upon completion of the scholarship there is no need for for the graduate to comply military services to the government.
- Applicant who is presently enrolled in accredited healthcare program or would like to take a career leap in the advanced nursing anesthesia, or related healthcare field is qualified to apply
- Currently in the service or had been a serviced reserve member of the US Army
- Is not at present had availed any scholarship program provided by the US Army
- Had in any form received Honorable Discharge
- Family members of the applicant who is serving the the US army may proceed to qualify
How to Apply
Input your personal data in their website and indicate your e-mail to be contacted by the committee representative. For further assistance with regards to the information just directly call the number indicated in their website.