- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: https://www.petinsuranceu.com/scholarship/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 8925 Carroll Way, Suite DSan Diego, CA 92121
Veterinary undergraduate students have the opportunity of benefiting from this scholarship in their efforts in animal advocacy.
The scholarship award is $500, which is awarded to the qualifying applicant.
The initiation of the scholarship award had basis on the need for support of animal protection efforts. Students enrolled for veterinary courses were identified as the most effective mediums of communication among members of the public, on issues revolving around animal welfare and care.
Passing on information concerning animal welfare and protection is identified as one of the priority issues in the veterinary profession.
The focus on this scholarship is the empowerment of veterinary scholars in the sensitization of the public on the need for animal care.
The expected results are based on the expertise of veterinary doctors, and their ability to influence the public in the course of animal advocacy.
The eligibility for this scholarship requires that the interested applicant;
- Demonstrate the need for financial assistance,
- Have a minimum GPA score of 3.0,
- Have future prospects of pursuing graduate studies in veterinary medicine,
- Have pending enrollment in an accredited institution of higher learning.
How to Apply
Eligible individuals have the opportunity to proceed to the application for the scholarship. In the course of application, the individual should;
- Visit the scholarship page and fill out their details,
- Upload copy of academic transcript,
- Attach application form, in addition to proof of animal advocacy,
- Look out for notifications on qualification for the scholarship.