Amato Sanita is a criminal lawyer practicing in Philadelphia. His work in the course of law practice has resulted in the support of a student enrolled for a law course.
The $500 award associated with this scholarship will help the beneficiary in the pursuit of their scholarly endeavors.
As the sponsor of this scholarship program, Amato Sanita works toward improvement of the law profession. One of the major approaches toward influencing members in the profession is through giving financial assistance to eligible students for further studies.
The funding body associated with he scholarship program seeks to engender values of service and appreciation of humanity in the various social contexts.
The advancement of knowledge is thus deemed beneficial, insofar as it is used for the improvement of societal welfare.
Individuals benefiting from the prize of this scholarship are encouraged in using their knowledge and skills in law practice for the improvement of social conditions in their environment.
The eligibility for this scholarship requires that the applicant;
- Be enrollment or have pending enrollment status for undergraduate or graduate courses in law school,
- Be a resident of the United States,
- Have a minimum GPA score of 3.0
How to Apply
The application process requires that the interested individual;
- Fill-out application forms and attach academic transcript and essay,
- Attach 500 words essay on the given topic,
- Complete and attach cover letter through the given template,
- Look-out for feedback on qualification for the scholarship.