- Deadline: 12/31/2022
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://affordablemedicalusa.com/scholarship
- Phone: 803-926-2224
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 1538 Sunset Blvd. West Columbia, SC. 29169
A $1000 annual scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
Affordable Medical Equipment is an American-based DME business and family-owned supplier company offering several products and services (including mobility products, physical therapy, kitchen aids, bed aids, lift chairs, stair lifts, wheel chairs and accessories, reparation of scooters and wheel chairs, installation of tacking systems, pool lifts, vehicle lifts etc.) to fit the specialized needs of their customers.
They provide an annual $1000 scholarship to undergraduate or graduate students already enrolled in an academic program. The winner will be featured on the company’s blog and website.
The applicants are required to write a minimum 600 words essay describing their career path and how they plan to make a difference during the course of their career. The applications should be sent either via email or, preferably to the company’s mailing address in a printed rather than any electronic format (any CD’s, USB Drives, Hard Drives, etc. will be disregarded)
The deadline for the application is December 31, 2022 and the winner will be notified via email or phone by January, 10 2023.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited university or college.
- They should be 18 years of age or older at the time of the application
- They must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- They should demonstrate involvement in the community of their college or university.
- They should have taken at least 40 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
How to Apply
The applicants must submit their essays and the application form either via email or mail (printed and signed) no later than December 31, 2022 and include the following additional information:
- The applicant’s full name, mailing address and personal email
- The applicant’s current grade level
- Each applicant must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- They must have proof of a declared major
- Must provide resume of campus and community service activities (include dates)
Each applicant is allowed to submit a single entry making sure not to include any resume, CV or any electronic copy of their application form/essay when submitting via mailing address (such formats/materials will be simply discarded and the applicants will need to send a copy of their entry again)