- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://www.adamgreenmanlaw.com/law-school-scholarship
- Phone: (503) 498-6985
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Adam Greenman Law 208 SW 1st Ave #220 Portland, OR 97204
The focus of this scholarship award is support for bright but needy students in pursuit of law related careers.
The $1000 scholarship prize is intended for the offsetting of tuition fees incurred through the pursuit of studies.
The organization in support of this scholarship recognizes the need for bright students to have an opportunity for exemplary performance in education.
The responsibility is higher where the students are engaged in law-related studies. Ensuring that students remain in school and do not discontinue their studies due to financial difficulties remains one of the main objectives of this scholarships.
The further development of the legal profession is thus assured of bright minds carrying-on the desirable values and ideas as they relate to the profession.
The avoidance of common pitfalls in the course of practice is also the result of developed skills and competence among the selected students.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship requires that the applicant;
- Be currently enrolled in law school for the year applied for the scholarship, and the following year,
- Demonstrate the need for financial assistance,
- Demonstrate exemplary academic performance.
How to Apply
The application procedure for this scholarship requires that the applicant;
- Write a 500-700 word statement on their reasons behind pursuit of a law-related course,
- Fill-out the application documents with the required information,
- Attach copies of academic transcript,
- Look-out for notification on approval for the scholarship.