- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: http://www.1800wheelchair.com/scholarship/
- Phone: 718-302-1923
- Fax: 866-522-6967
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 320 Roebling Street Suite 515 Brooklyn, NY 11211
The 1800wheelchair scholarship fund was established for the improvement of personal performance as seen through overcoming obstacles.
The scholarship award totals to $500 and is renewable annually for the qualified candidates.
The scholarship is committed to the support of students in pursuit of personal and societal achievement. Applicants for the scholarship are urged to show commitment in the challenges surrounding them, and how they can contribute to the solution of such challenges.
The annual renewal of the award ensures that the qualified applicant have adequate resources and means for implementation of their propositions as stated through the application process. The expression of personal aspirations remains important in the application process of this scholarship.
The organization responsible for the scholarship award outlines the eligibility criteria on its website. The applicant must:
- Be above the age of 16 years,
- Be enrolled in an accredited high school, College or University,
- Have a GPA of 3.0,
- Enrolled for undergraduate Studies or final year in high school
How to Apply
The application for this scholarship is done both online and offline. The online submission of visual poetry pieces will ensure review by judges. To complete the application process, the applicant needs to:
- Fill out the application form,
- Attach copies of academic transcript,
- Look-out for feedback from the scholarship body